It's Bloggiesta Time!
So, here are my goals.
1. Review books. I have 57 books to review. I'll be happy if I get 10 done.
2. Deal with my Google Reader. This mainly means geting caught up on blog posts. I have over 6191 unread blogposts (OMG I KNOW.) So, I will read as many as possible, but the hard part will be heavy use of the "mark as read" button. I also want to clean out my stars. Most are books that I want to read, so I want to write at least 5 "reviews that made me want to read the book" posts. Others are videos I wanted to watch or things I wanted to pin when I was reading my reader when I couldn't watch videos or pin things.
3. Change domain hosts.
4. Work on upcoming secret blog project-- buy domain name, work on layout, pick at least 20 themes, sketch out at least 10 blog posts.
5. Clean off the bedroom bookshelf-- specifically, the library books cubby (I have too many checked out, I'll never read them all) and to-review cubby (Review and move!) and the ARC cubby (which ones am I actually going to get to?)
6. Tag old posts. (Um, this probably isn't going to happen, but it's something I want to do, so let's put it on the list, ok?)
7. Try again to make a video or two for Library Noise.
8. Write new storytime intro posts and update the existing ones on Library Noise.
9. Write that post I gotta write.
10. SLJ round up.
11. Do that review app.
Obviously, not all of that's going to happen, but that's the list of stuff I *want* to do, so let's see how much we can get done, ok?
Links to Amazon are an affiliate link. You can help support Biblio File by purchasing any item (not just the one linked to!) through these links. Read my full disclosure statement.