1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Dangerously Alice, but I don't know I'll get to it.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Well, I did have to work all afternoon, but I am skipping a party tonight, but that also means that I have the house to myself
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How much time I'm spending on mini-challenges instead of reading! Also, the amount of comments I've been getting-- it's really awesome and fun!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Take the day off work! And not get my hair cut the day before-- I haven't figured out a good way to get it out of my eyes when lying down yet...
9. Are you getting tired yet?
It's after 11 here. Yes. But I think that Full Throttle slushie is starting to kick in and I'll brew up some coffee later...
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Well, I have a really peppy radio station playing on Pandora right now. (I put in Puffy AmiYumi as my artist and this station is AWESOME.) But the happiness of it is helping me stay awake, plus it's giving me something to occasionally jump up and around to. :)