Also, do you know how weird it is to be in your late 20s? IT'S WEIRD. Not in a bad way, but in the sense that Dan's birthday was on Wednesday and I couldn't decide if I should get him Grand Theft Auto IV or curtains. He wanted both equally. RockStar games made the decision for me when it decided our PlayStation2 is unworthy and so we don't have a way to play GTA. Oooo curtains...
Also, I'm going to pretend I was tagged for the 5 things about me meme. Enough people tagged "who ever wants to play" so, um, yeah.
The rules of the meme get posted at the beginning. Each person answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the blogger then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Living in England, working as a marketing assistant at The Bridgewater Hall. Dan was in grad school. We lived with a bunch of his friends (who became my friends) in a house with 6 people, 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and 1 phone line. By this time, I was preparing to move back home in June to live with my parents before heading out to Michigan in the fall for grad school. I miss Manchester every time I smell curry on a rainy day.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
- Review a ton of books.
- Get ready for the Summer Reading promotional school visit on Tuesday morning.
- Add my new books to LibraryThing.
- Walk the puppy dog.
- Clean the guest room.
- any type of berry
- Cheese curds
- Goldfish crackers
- Gummy bears
- Pay off my student loans. And Dan's. And my sister's.
- Pay off the mortgage.
- Make sure my retirement was covered. (And Dan's)
- Give my parents enough money that they could retire early.
- Spend the rest of my life exploring the book stores and coffee shops of the world.
- I'm mean.
- I don't work out.
- I'm really messy.
- I have a hard time sticking to my budget.
- I do things at the last minute.
- Appleton, WI
- Grinnell, IA
- Nanjing, China
- Manchester, England
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Travel agent at a call center--night shift
- Air-show food stand manager (we sold tacos and hot dogs)
- Knitting teacher
- Theater Department costume shop stitcher
- Illegal English teacher (in that I taught illegally, not that my English was illegal)
Has no one tagged you yet? Are you feeling totally left out like I was? Then this one is for you!!!