These are the things that are keeping me busy:
1. Dancing for joy at the fact all my grades have now been posted and, yes, it was a mad dash at the end, but not only did I pass the semester, I aced it. Boo-ya.
2. Reading as much as possible before the New Year.
3. Tallying 2007's reading statistics. (Well, getting ready to tally. I'm still making them.)
4. Thinking about my 2007 best-of lists and what will be on them.
5. Trying to figure out my New Year's resolutions--both in reading and in the other bit of my life. I do know it will involve graduating from my master's program and reading a bunch off this list.
In the meantime, I have set some silly month-by-month goals, starting with this month (which is almost over) that I have set for myself.
So, at the beginning of the month, I was to read all the books I had checked out from the library. I did manage to read a whopping 11 out of 32 (so far, I still have a few days.) I also wanted to blog all the unblogged books from 2006. I started with 15 and am down to 8!
So, progress is at least being made. Stay tuned to this space. More is a'coming.